Current CT-500A CNC EDM Hole Driller
Stock Number: 10664
Current EDM CT-500A
With hundreds of EDM drilling machines in service worldwide, Current EDM continues to set the industry standard. The CT500 is the largest production EDM drill on the market today.
- Drill deep, angled holes in hardened alloys using electrodes from .004" to .256" in diameter. Drill to depths up to 300 times electrode diameter with water dielectric while virtually eliminating burrs.
- Fixture one large die or 50 small parts – the CT500 CNC has room to spare. Drill submersed with the optional worktank for optimum speed and accuracy, or add the Automatic Electrode Changer for unattended, long-running jobs.
- X/Y-axes travel of 20" x 14" and 12" 2-axis travel. Precision lapped granite worktable with stainless steel inserts. AC, 1 micron drives, *0.0002" positioning accuracy. Rugged, single-cast bridge design for stability and accuracy. Economical, consistent results using water dielectric. Powerful, user friendly control programs up to 5-axes. 57 peak amp power supply. Hand-held remote control.
Click to view larger photo
|Max Workpiece Dimensions:||30" x 22" x 9.5"|
|Granite Worktable Size:||21.6" x 15.7"|
|Table Load Capacity:||682 lbs|
|Guide Axis Travel:||10.5"|
|Guide to Table:||1.125" to 11.875"|
|Electrode Drill Diameters:||0.004" - 0.256"|
|Power Supply:||57 Peak Amps|
|Machine Weight:||2000 lbs|
|Floorspace Size:||75" x 79"|
** Completely refurbished/ like new
- Current 5 axis CNC Control w/ Hand Pendent
- FE02 Power Supply
- Current SRJ III Option Power Supply
- Precision lapped granite worktable with stainless steel inserts
- AC, 1-micron drives, +0.0002" positioning accuracy
- Rugged, single-cast bridge design for stability and accuracy
- Economical, consistent results using water dielectric
- Powerful, user friendly control programs up to 5-axes
- 57 peak amp power supply
- Splash guards
** Optional filtration system available
Edge Machine Tools, Inc
1632 Todd Farm Drive
Elgin, IL 60123
Asset Sales and Marketing Software for Used and Surplus Industrial Machinery and Equipment Dealers