Advantage M1-2A-CH-R410 A Chiller Unit
- Portable chillers are refrigeration systems used to cool fluids to support industrial process cooling applications.
- Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed.
- This portable chiller is designed to provide cooling water to the machine tool. Water circulation is provide by the machinery as this chiller does not have an internal pump or reservoir.
- Air-Cooled chillers use indoor ambient air to cool the process load.
- This 2 ton (7 kW) portable water chiller provides process fluid between 20° - 80°F
|Ambient Temp Range - High||95 f|
|Compressor Motor||2 hp|
|Pump Capacity||4.8 gpm|
|Reservoir Capacity||7.5 gal|
|Dimensions||37" x 24" x 30"|
Cooling Capacity: 2 Ton, 7.0 kw Compressor Motor: 2 HP, Hermetic Scroll Process Pump: 3/4 hp, 4.8 gpm, 32 psi Condenser: Air Cooled, Fan, 2,000 cfm Ambient Temp Range: 95 deg F Refridgerant: R-410 A Reservoir Capacity: 7.5 gal Inlet/Outlet Connections: 1/2" FPT Dimensions: 37" x 24" x 30" Tall Weight: 415 lbs Power Requirement: 460v/3/60, 8.25 AMPS
Refrigerant Circuit: - Hermetic scroll compressor - Air-Cooled Condenser, Finned tube, Fan generated air flow, Air inlet filter - Microprocessor controlled 50% hot gas by-pass capacity control system - Stainless steel brazed plate with copper brazing Filter-drier - Refrigerant sight glass with moisture indicator Electrical: - Compressor motor starter - Fused transformer - 10' factory installed power cord with stain relief Pressure Gauges: - Refriigeration high pressure - Refrigeration low pressure - Coolant pressure - Coolant Circuit: - No coolant pump - No coolant reservoir - Process flow provided by EDM machine - Consent pressure switch for flow System Limit Devices: - Refrigerant high pressure - Refrigerant Low Pressure - Instrument circuit fuse Construction: - Stainless steel frame and enclousre panels - Casters for portability - Standard NPT process fittings - Designed for indoor installation Control Instrument: - M1 Series Control Instrument